American entrepreneur, Bobby Edwards, revolutionised the way the world poops! Creator of the Squatty Potty, the ‘stool for better stools’, Bobby and his family turned a simple foot-stool into a multi-million dollar device designed to help the world unkink their colons and poop more freely. His enormously successful, yet hugely risky advert featuring the ‘pooping unicorn’ received 70 million views on Facebook which resulted in a 600% increase in Squatty Potty online sales. There’s gold in them thar poops!
In this episode, you will learn:
- How constipation fuelled the journey to Squatty Potty success.
- Why Bobby ignored advice from his Shark Tank investor.
- Why he was convinced a rainbow-pooping unicorn puppet would catapult their success.
- The importance of gut instinct in decision making.
- (And, why you’ve been pooping incorrectly all your life!)
Subscribe and never miss a show!
Squatty Potty Website: