Ryan Doyle, Red Bull parkour pro and free-running champ, discusses the importance of pushing beyond our boundaries. For someone who spends his life travelling the world hurling himself off buildings, walls, roofs and generally, any fixed object which looks like it should be jumped, Ryan’s recipe for living off the ropes is well worth listening to. The martial artist, actor, film-maker and multiple tricking and free-running world champion can teach us all a thing or two about living without limits.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why we should all spend more time in the park!
- How Ryan became the first world champion free-runner at the Red Bull Art of Motion competition.
- How a broken leg didn’t deter him from becoming the best in the world.
- Why Ryan created his Airborn Academy.
- How to take your first steps in parkour.
Subscribe and never miss a show!
Oh, look, you read to the bottom. Thank you! If you like this episode, please leave a comment below, or share with your friends via the social icons beneath. And if you’d like to receive weekly words of inspiration, as well as hear from fascinating guests who’ve overcome adversity to achieve greatness, sign-up and join our gang (keep going to the bottom of this page and you’ll see the sign-up form).
*Pinky promise not to spam you with Ray-Ban knock-offs, Viagra or other such nonsense.