Miles Daisher couldn’t be more off the ropes if he tried! A member of the elite Red Bull Air Force, with a record-breaking 4100+ BASE jumps and a rapidly climbing 7000+ sky-dives, his unrelenting enthusiasm and passion for hurling himself off extreme peaks is palpable and infectious. He animatedly discusses his most challenging jumps and most terrifying; his unbridled motivation for pushing boundaries beyond the realms of perceived possibility, and recounts many an adventure with close friend, the late Shane McConkey.
Warning: Listening to Miles may render your life utterly dreary in comparison.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What it takes to be a Red Bull Air Force pilot.
- How it took 40 years to realise his dream of being a Hollywood stuntman.
- How Miles assesses and manages the risk of every jump.
- How it feels to kayak out of a plane!
- The method in his perceived madness.
- How to utilise fear to overcome challenges.
Subscribe and never miss a show!