Can you possibly begin to imagine how it must feel to physically restrain six accelerating Harley-Davidson motorcycles with your arms and a few tow straps? Probably not. American multiple record-breaking stunt-woman and Olympic gold medallist, Juli Moody, explains not only how it feels, but why she is dedicated to pushing herself to such extremes.
Listen to Juli animatedly explain how and why she performs death-defying stunts, how she overcomes fear and doubt, and why she believes more women should pursue such challenging pursuits.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How it feels to restrain six Harley-Davidson motorcycles with your arms.
- Explore the mindset of a death-defying stunt-woman
- Why Juli visualizes success prior to her stunts.
- How she measures the risk of every performance.
- How she silences the doubters.
- How she counters feelings of fear.
Subscribe and never miss a show!
Oh, look, you read to the bottom. Thank you! If you like this episode, please leave a comment below, or share with your friends via the social icons beneath. And if you’d like to receive weekly words of inspiration, as well as hear from fascinating guests who’ve overcome adversity to achieve greatness, sign-up and join our gang (keep going to the bottom of this page and you’ll see the sign-up form).
*Pinky promise not to spam you with Ray-Ban knock-offs, Viagra or other such nonsense.