Geoff Thompson was once described as Britain’s hardest man who taught for Chuck Norris and was even asked by Reggie Kray to be his personal bodyguard. Yet, despite a background punctured with sexual abuse, extreme violence and depression, he became a Times best-selling author, playwright, film-maker, mentor and BAFTA winning screen-writer.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How BAFTA winning writer, Geoff Thompson took himself from factory floor sweeper to revered martial artist and acclaimed author, playwright and film maker.
- How to dissolve fear which can strangle your creativity and a chance for a better life.
- Why you need to ‘kill your parents’.
- How to identify who you are and discover what it is you’re meant to do.
- Why truth is the only goal worth pursuing.
- Why Geoff forgave the man who sexually abused him.
Subscribe and never miss a show!
Road (Methuen Modern Plays) (Modern Classics) by Jim Cartwright
Babaji: The Lightning Standing Still by Yogiraj Siddhanath
The Life of Milarepa (Penguin Classics) by Tsangnyon Heruka
Books by Geoff Thompson